“New year, new opportunities” is a common phrase used to describe the excitement and hope that comes with the start of a new year. Despite the challenges of the past few years, we should remain optimistic and believe that 2024 will be a better year.
In 2023, the housing market was greatly affected by the “mortgage rate lock-in effect,” which caused the industry to slow down and led to a decrease in inventory levels and home sales. This phenomenon was primarily due to the sub-5% mortgage interest rates that 85% of current mortgage holders were locked into, which prevented them from selling their homes and buying new ones at higher interest rates. However, there are signs that market conditions will be improving this year. As we enter the new year, my family and I would like to wish you a happy and prosperous year ahead.
Ho Ho Ho! We had a blast at the Scottsdale Women’s Council of Realtors ugly sweater party. It’s always great to celebrate the season with those who matter most to us. I hope you continue to enjoy this festive time in the new year, no matter how you choose to celebrate. It’s wonderful to have a tribe of people who bring joy into our lives, just like this group of leaders is special to me. Here’s to a happy new year and many more happy memories with them!
Do you have a house to sell?
PRICE DROP ON THIS BEAUTY
For Sale | 750 E. Northern Avenue, 1082
- Enter this incredible first floor two bedroom two bath.
- This townhome features spacious living room with fireplace and picture window.
- Living room flows into dining room and open kitchen with stainless appliances.
- Private patio is covered overlooking grassy common area.
- Guest bedroom has walk-in closet and concrete flooring.
- Full size laundry inside.
- Guest bathroom is nice sized with a full tub/shower combo.
- Primary suite offers access to covered patio and full bathroom and walk-in closet.
- Ceiling fans and NO CARPET.
- Community offers pools, tennis/pickleball courts, fitness center, gated and well maintained.
- Covered parking