It has been scorching in Scottsdale! That’s all anyone can think about so let’s talk about it. What are good ways to enjoy your summer, without locking yourself indoors and blasting the A/C? Luckily, our wonderful City has options like Tubing on the River Rapids, relaxing at a Scottsdale Resort to get a luxurious and calming treatment, enjoying interesting museums, getting ice cream at the Sugar Bowl and so much more! How are you beating this heat?
Costa Rica has been an amazing journey with my family, full of zip lining, kayaks, water slides, catamaran, snorkel, horses, waterfall, beach, monkeys, and so much more. If you’re ever looking to get away and take a vacation with the family, I would highly recommend going to Costa Rica!
Do you have a house to sell?
For Rent | 15223 E. Aspen Drive
- FULLY FURNISHED Incredible Adobe-style home with Santa Fe accents.
- Tall ceilings in the living room w/beehive fireplace and Arcadia door.
- The office features double doors into the room with a desk and pull-out sofa sleeper with a closet.
- The guest bedroom has a queen bed and dresser with plantation shutters.
- Full guest bath, eat-in dining room, and the MASSIVE telescope to take in the night sky.
- The master suite features a large room with a cozy king bed, a walk-in shower, a private water closet, dual sinks, and a walk-in closet.
- Spa on the back patio and spiral staircase to second-floor view deck to 360-degree desert views.
- Watch the night sky and enjoy the serene desert in the beautiful private pool.