We are officially into March and many people have been asking me, “Becca what is going on with the housing market?” Over the past few years, there have been drastic changes that caused International buyers to purchase $59 billion worth of U.S. residential properties from April 2021–March 2022, which is up 8.5% from the previous year and breaking a three-year streak of declines. With supply still relatively limited to demand, the market is still moving at a fast pace, and 24% of homes sold above list price, down from 28% a month ago and 42% a year ago. The number of homes for sale in Scottsdale, AZ increased by 14.5% between December 2022 and January 2023. This means there’s an increase in options if you’re looking to buy. If you’re looking to increase the number of available homes by selling yours, please reach out and I’d be happy to help you!
Spring training has officially started in Scottsdale, Arizona, and anyone who knows me knows that I am all in for the 2023 season. So much so, that I just attended the Innings Festival, Arizona Spring Training celebration for music lovers and passionate baseball fans like myself at Tempe Beach Park & Tempe Arts Park. If you’ve never been before, make sure you attend next year because it is a can’t-miss event!
Do you have a house to sell?
GORGEOUS VIEWS AND AMENITIES
For Sale | 1 E. Lexington Ave. 1104
- Views for miles and the convenience of the light rail without the noise.
- Large 11th-floor corner condo with floor-to-ceiling windows.
- Light wood flooring with soaring ceilings.
- Open kitchen with granite countertops, custom cabinets, storage, and stainless appliances.
- Split bedrooms and two full baths.
- Amenities include a fitness center, heated pool and spa, concierge, lounge, business center, and private parking.
- Yoga studio on the first floor, close to restaurants, museums, garden, and library.