Walking outside today, I felt the sun on my face and smelled the warm air of Spring which made me think about one of my all-time favorite things. Baseball. Our Arizona Diamondbacks are facing off against the Dodgers for their first game of 2023. The Diamondbacks finished fourth in the NL West last season, but they were 11 games behind the Phillies, who earned the final Wildcard spot last year. They have a lot of talented young players and added veterans like Lourdes Gurriel Jr., Kyle Lewis, and Evan Longoria. Fingers crossed we will make it into the playoffs this year!
Enough about baseball for the moment. When I travel, I have people ask me, “Becca, is buying in Scottsdale a good investment?”
I always smile and say with absolute certainty, yes! Whether you want to live in an amazing area and retain or increase your home value, you want to flip real estate to turn a profit or are looking to buy a property to rent out, real estate in Scottsdale, AZ, is ALWAYS a great investment!
I was honored to be a part of the 2023 National Association of REALTORS® President’s Circle Conference. I’m so grateful to the NAR Staff and Leaders for putting on such a wonderful conference. It’s such a great experience to connect with so many of my Realtor friends and colleagues who all want to help our clients achieve their goals of homeownership and advocate for protecting their homeownership rights.
Bring summer relief for home-bound seniors. The “Beat The Heat” program serves two equally important functions. First, the city provides homebound seniors with heat relief items to help keep them cool during the summer. Second, staff and volunteers assess the needs of our most vulnerable and help connect to any needed resources. We rely on monetary and supply donations to make this program possible. Please bring donations from 8 a.m.- 5 p.m. Monday-Friday, April 3-May 26, to the Via Linda Senior Center. Contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn what items are most needed.
Do you have a house to sell?
OPEN AND SPACIOUS RENTAL
For Rent | 1318 E. Cobb Drive
- Open and spacious 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom home
- Updated with beautiful granite island, pendant lights, eat-in dining room, cabinets, and peninsula.
- Guest bedroom with full guest bath.
- Large living room with wood-burning fireplace, custom wall paint, and laminate floors.
- The primary bedroom opens to a private patio, has a walk-in closet, and has a full bathroom.
- 2 car garage and in-unit laundry.
- The gated community offers 2 pools, tennis courts, and a PERFECT location near shopping, Singh Farms, multi-use trails, 2 miles to ASU, easy freeway access, and minutes from Old Town Scottsdale.